If you’re feeling stuck you need to see this.
- Rethink your diet – It is time to stop dieting and cutting calories. Avoid quick-fix fad diets. You usually end up gaining more weight when it is over than you weighed when you started. Your goal should be to get healthy. Work towards a lifetime goal of a healthy diet and lifestyle change.
And be careful, some foods, such as soy and skim milk, which is marketed as health and diet foods are unhealthy and/or actually help make you fatter.
- Eat healthy life-giving foods – Choose healthier organic produce, meats, eggs, and milk products. Get plenty of proteins, to help you build muscle and burn fat.
- Cut out the bad carbs and processed foods – Avoid the bad carbs– white sugar and white flour. Stay away from processed foods as much as possible. It is the bad fats and oils, carbs, preservatives, MSG, and food dyes that keep many people overweight.
- Try cooking with coconut oil – Coconut oil is the best oil you can use in your diet. It actually promotes weight loss by burning as fuel for the body instead of storing as fat. It is a harmless saturated fat that has been proven not to cause heart disease, and actually helps fight cardiovascular disease. And you can use it for higher temperature cooking, unlike olive oil.
- Exercise moderately– but don’t overdo it – People talk a lot about the need to add more exercise, but too much exercise can be almost as bad as too little. Listen to your body. Start slowly and increase your exercising gradually. Vary your exercise routines. Alternate weight training and aerobics exercises on different days.
- When you still can’t lose weight, get some help – Sometimes you just need a little extra help. There are proven herbs and supplements that can give you that extra edge you might need to cut your appetite, give your metabolism and energy levels a boost, and help you burn fat and build muscle.